Monday, March 07, 2005

Blonde Bimbo

Well, here I sit with the 3rd box of color on my hair trying to get rid of the God-Awful yellow tinge I have. Trying to lighten your hair color yourself is apparently not a good idea! My husband likes it but to me it screams: "Look at my dyed blonde hair! No, really it is my hair - not a wig - sad as it is ..." At this stage - my scalp is burning & I'm praying to God that it comes out right! I just want a dark ash blonde - is it too much to ask?
This really sucks. Between the burning scalp & feeling sick to my stomach from the MacDonald's I ate last night I'm ready to crack!
Tonight my workout schedule is Back & Bi's. I have to put together a plan so the husband doesn't get bored. Should be pretty easy. I also have to get off my ass & call the local Key Gym to see if he needs any Personal Trainers & if he'd take me on board. I need to all this between the burning scalp & fighting the urge to throw up. Luckily the burning scalp will dissipate when I rinse out the color - as for the urge to puke - that I can only hope will supside. Ah, gotta love life!