Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Nobody loves me, everybody hates me. I eat worms.

Yup, not a soul wants to read my blog :-(
But then, do I blame you? Probably not. At this point it's just a bunch of useless rambling without a tinge of interest. I will say though for those imaginary readers - my hair came out nice. It's a nice ash-blonde now & I really like it (as does the husband). Maybe I'll post a picture. Keep your eyes open my little pretend readers!
I am waiting for the tea kettle to whistle that crazy train-horn whistle so I can pour my chamomile tea for the night. Oh, there it is - hold on .... Ok, the tea is a-steepin' ... mmmm ... .smells good!
I just spoke with my sister who is expecting her first child after about a year of trying & having to go on Clomid. She is due in September & she just emailed me the ultrasound so I could see my little niece or nephew (I like to say niece but I'll be happy either way). Well, the little white blob, inside the black blob, inside the white blob is adorable - not that I'm biased or anything!
Ok, I'm off to drink my tea & then retire to the bedroom to lounge in bed & watch Amazing Race 7 with the hubby. Good night all you not really there-but I'll pretend you are to make me feel better readers!