Saturday, March 12, 2005

The Ceral Decision

Here I sit typing away another entry on my blog while the 3rd cup of coffee sits like lead in my stomach. What the hell was I thinking drinking 3 cups?

I'm putting off eating my breakfast like a complete moron (for no reason). I think I should make this short & just get off my ass & decide between the Special K & the Raison Bran. The Raison Bran has a whopping 45 carbs but then I am not a stubborn uneducated (about nutrition & fitness) person that revolves their entire lives around how many carbs they eat. In fact - if I eat either one - the Special K or the Raison Bran - I am well over the limit of carbs an Atkins (die-ter) is allowed. Frankly, I love carbs - I wouldn't go crazy with them - I eat a balance of carbs, protien & fat - our bodies need all 3 to function properly & I am so on-top of functioning properly.

All day yesterday I felt like my stomach was on fire - almost like cramps but not really. Today it seems to have subsided thankfully.

I did finally call the Key Gym I have been planning to call to see if he needs/wants to take on a new Personal Trainer & got his answering machine. It was so strange - I got a call back - only it wasn't him, it was his wife & she was asking for a "Brandy"! I had entered in the # on my cell phone so I knew it was her but when I told her who I was & asked (even though I knew it was) if this was the fitness center calling she ignored me - all hung up on the fact that I wasn't this "Brandy" chick & insisted she had written the # down wrong! Now, I don't think she even bothered to give her husband my phone information! So, I'm going to have to call back & hopefully he answers & I don't have to leave a message again for fear of the wife flaking again.

Well, enough for now. Nothing exciting is happening today. We're getting more damn snow - where the hell is spring!? I'm so damned sick of this snow! UGHH! I want to start a training program for new 5K runners & start training on the road for the 100 Mile MSTour I will be bicycling in with my husband but the snow is neverending this year.

Alrighty, off to my contemplating which cereal to eat. Maybe more later, maybe not.