Monday, April 24, 2006

I done-been tagged!

Gen tagged me so here ya go!

Six weird things about me:

1. I am allergic to one type of laundry detergent & I'll be darned if I can ever remember which fucking one it is.

2. I never take out my earings & rarely take off my rings.

3. I can't be trusted to paint my fingernails on a regular basis. Even just strengthener which is clear so you can't tell if it's sloppy. I just ... can't ... commit ...

4. I will not under any circumstances eat a soggy sandwhich or soggy cereal. It's just not gonna happen.

5. I find security in my gigantic, furry, blue, monster feet slippers & wear them at all times when I'm home. If I go on vacation - they come with.

6. I pick my nose. That's right, I said it. I'm not going to deny it. I'm a thumbnail picker though (much less obvious - looks more like a scratch than a pick), you wont catch me with my pinky up there, past knuckle (well, at least not in public).


I tag Jane & Dan!