Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Well, when my man (Nigel) was over here the other day running on the treadmill & I was sitting around drinking a beer like a lazy SOB it got me thinking. I need to get my skinny-fat ass on the fucking thing myself! So, I did just now & ran a couple miles. It felt DAMN good! So, I called him & thanked him (got his voice mail).

So, when a guy starts calling you just about every day - what does it mean? He calls me more than I call him ... I'm liking it & I LOVE his company (nudge, nudge, know what I mean? No really - I like him) & he's put off moving. Part of me thinks that's great & part of me thinks it's not because we're going to end up getting too close ... I'm worried one of us or both of us is going to end up more hurt than if he'd moved sooner.

But, on the bright side - sex tomorrow!! Oh, sorry - I got off track. Oh, did I tell you guys I bought my first ever vibrator a few weeks ago? It's one of the eggs with a fancy sleeve that goes over it with nubby's on it - it's purple & it's fantastic! It was a gift to myself for starting my life over ... mmmmmm ... Love it!