Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Loving it!

I so love having my own place. It's so great to come home to my own space. I've never felt anything so awesome :-) Having never really lived by myself I'm revelling in this!

With my ex I could never have any friends over without feeling like it was bothering him. At my own place I can have anyone over anytime I want & now I can have Nigel over to my place & not always have to go to his or out somewhere. Plus, he's moving soon, his lease is up & he'll be moving to RI. He pushed out the date though & is aiming for moving in about 2 months. Right now he's staying here a few nights a week & will be staying at his father's house & here once his lease runs out next week.

I enjoy having him around. But, right now I've got my monthly (sorry guys) so no sex until the end of the week -- DAMN! There's nothing worse than having a hot guy in your bed & only getting a back rub (especially when that back rub makes you want to rip his clothes off & ...). I tell him this & he says sex is secondary & then I kiss him & he's sticking out of his boxers ... Ha Ha Ha ---> I'm way too horny.