Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Damn Blog site - why doesn't anything post!

I tried to post earlier this morning but unlike my mirror site this blogsite is always giving me error messages & it didn't print.

I'll copy what I had that didn't post:

Ah, bright & early this morning. I'm ready early this morning. Here's today's excercises so far.

8 running flights of stairs (up & down counts as 1)
1 set 15 standing push-ups
1 15 second plank


Meals:
Breakfast - 16oz Spirutein Chocolate with Skim Milk & Glutamine
*Update *
10am - 1 Harvest Bar
12pm - Special K with Skim Milk
3:00pm - 1 Harvest Bar
4:30pm - 1 String Cheese
6:00pm - 1 pork chop (fat cut off), stuffing, whole kernal corn, 8oz skim milk
7:40pm - 8oz Spirutein Chocolate with Skim Milk & Glutamine

More later. Tonight will be shoulders & abs. Time for me to go to work!

I finished out the workout today with Shoulders & Abs as I said - supersetting the shoulders & adding circuit training again with the jumprope.

My Shoulder workout consisted of:

400 jumps
1 set 8 Arnold Presses w/15#'s
1 set 8 L-concentric side raises w/10#'s
400 jumps
1 set 8 Arnold Presses w/15#'s
1 set 8 front to side raises (slow, concentrated) w/8 #'s
400 jumps
1 set 8 Arnold Presses w/15#'s
1 set 8 front raises (slow, concentrated) w/5#'s
1 set 8 L-concentric side raises w/5#'s (slow, concentrated)
400 jumps

2 Sets of each of these for abs:

10 ball crunches
10 side bent elbow crunches
10 side straight arm crunches
10 pilates scissors
1 15 second held plank


Ok, that covers it. Sorry to bore you again.

We ran completely out of water & can't drink the city water because it's disgusting. I don't know how they pass the tests to allow it in our home to be honest. Luckily, are water company rep is so nice that she dropped off a jug on her way home tonight! Yippee!

Oh, God - today I was sitting in the engineering meeting at work & all of a sudden I was exhausted - I swear - I could have fallen asleep had I shut my eyes. Now, I am always tired - regardless of how much excercise I get & how I eat - it's just the way I am but this was crazy. I couldn't concentrate for the life of me & I had to fight to stay awake. It was awful. If only I had zonked right out in front of the president of the company - the look on his face would have been priceless! I can't help but think I might be (shhhh!) pregnant. The husbad & I are lightly trying since we're both getting a little older than we'd like to be for our first child. Only time will tell (but don't you tell anyone!). Anway, I don't want to jinx it so I'll stop all discussion on the subject. Besides, I don't know if now is a good time to have a child - but then - it's not really up to me is it?

Toodles until tomorrow!