Thursday, March 17, 2005

What a great day!

Well, I have my membership at the key-gym as of today (even got my key!) & I can post my availability (flyer or cards) as a trainer & train any member & conduct business as I wish. All I have to make sure of is that I pay every month (as long as I go - if I should take a month off - I don't have to pay - how cool is that?) & ensure that my clients are paying clients of the key gym as well. It's as simple as that! I'm so psyched! I swung by & checked it out then came home to change & went back to run a little bit. It's a great gym & a great opportunity. Can you tell I'm happy?

The only possible problem is that my ankle is a little stiff now & my be swollen - I haven't looked at it yet. I tore some ligaments back in January & it's been slowly healing. I may have to go to the physical therapist afterall. I don't know. Only time will tell. I'll have to see how it is tomorrow.

Tonights mission is to toss together some cards or a flyer & read about liability insurance for Personal Trainers. What a great day!

Here's todays excercise/nutrition:

AM:

  • 12 running flights of stairs (up & back counts as 1)
  • 2 sets of 15 standing pushups
  • 1 20 second plank

PM:

  • .25 mile at 3.5 (warm up)
  • .50 mile at 5.1 (slow jog)
  • .50 mile at 6.0 (moderate jog/run)
  • .25 mile at 5.1 (slow jog)
  • .25 mile at 3.0 (cool down)
  • _____1.75 miles total

Nutrition:

6:10am: 12oz coffee with sweet & low & milk7:30am: 8oz chocolate soy protein shake

12:20pm: cinnamon raison bagel w/cream cheese & med hazelnut coffee w/2 equal & extra cream

3:00pm: Atkins Chocolate Decadence bar

6:30pm: Myoplex Lite Cinnamon Roll MRP

8:00pm: 8ozcoffee

Not so good on the eating today but I did pick up some Whey Protein mix & some Myoplex Lite bars to help me out.
All & all - today was a great day & I'm looking forward to tomorrow :-)

Toodles