Wednesday, April 27, 2005

My cherry has been popped

Yes, folks (or folk - littletail) my tanning cherry has been popped!

My girlfriend Jaime talked me into signing up for tanning today during our lunch hour (I was planning to sign up on Friday anyhow) and I did my first 6 minutes today. I don't think I got much of anything but she said it might take a few hours to show up. So, if I have no burn tomorrow I go again for 6 more minutes (I'm starting small because I'm a burner) and so on until I get a "base" tan then I can start increasing my time in the bed. I'm psyched! I haven't been tan since I was a kid - all I do lately is burn & get frustrated and don't spend enough time in the sun (save for general outside activities).

Workout:

Cardio
  • 10 minutes 15% incline @ 4mph
  • 10 minutes on the bike over 16mph (last minute over 19mph)
  • 10 minutes 15% incline @ 4mph

Toodles!