Thursday, April 21, 2005

Move your asses!

Ok, I have to vent this.

I work with 2 ladies (for one of them - I use the term lady very loosely) that are the epitome of laziness. Frankly, it makes me sick.

Today, as I was pulling out of the parking lot to go pick up my (healthy) lunch I saw them walking (outside) to the cafeteria so damned slow a turtle could have passed them. And, this is how they walk all the damned time! It's nuts - I mean - move your asses! And, yes - they are both overweight - gee - can you guess why?

How awful of me to say this but ugh! I get up at 4:30 in the morning 5 days a week to work my ass off at the gym only to come here 8-5 to see the world's most lazy people. It makes me nuts. And, once every 3 or 4 months the not-so-much-a-lady-lady claims she's eating healthy (yup, for 1 day!). Then - the very next day - she's eating - you-guessed-it - McDonald's!

I so want to puke! Or maybe I should just go running after work to get my frustration out. What's funny is that I still feel like I'm fat & the not-so-much-a-lady-lady is like the size of 2 1/2 of me. How crazy am I? I think that's what makes me madder - doesn't she see what she looks like - or better yet - feels like? I mean - if I think I'm fat or feel like I'm fat - I go work-out.

Why is there no motivation for some people? Why are they not motivated to be motivated?

Move your asses & maybe then you'll lose your asses!! (my new slogan)

I mean - I run on the treadmill so I don' t feel my ass jiggle (although - I swear - it still does). I have been prone to cop a feel to see if my suspicions are real on occasion. How silly must I look?

Look at me - commenting on anothers actions when I can be seen running on the treadmill with ass-cheeks in hand ..... Hold on a second - while I laugh at my own damned self!

BTW - I don't normally knock overweight people - this just happens to be a person I can not stand for she has lack of ethics, morals, values, education, common sense and the worst case of hypochondria I have ever witnessed.

Ok, I'll stop now. I think I'm going to do some extra cardio tonight in honor of her.