Friday, April 15, 2005

Happy Friday!

Well, the weekend is almost upon us (thank freakin' God!).


I left today's cardio workout feeling like I left something in the car (my oomph!). I never feel like I do enough if I don't run & do incline instead. Today was circuit day so it was 5 minute warm up (treadmill), 10 minutes elliptical, 10 minutes bike, 10 minutes treadmill, 5 minute cool down (treadmill). I didn't reach my 400 calorie goal either - only hit just over 300. I'm not to happy of a camper.

So, looks like I have to ramp it up tomorrow but it supposed to be so nice that I think I'm going to go on a nice long bike ride. Luckily I live in the country so I can go on some nice country roads.

I've been doing great with my water consumption (my goal is at least 80oz a day). I've been doing probably 90-95oz thanks to the early morning workouts. The weekends though - I am awful - I drink hardly enough.

Well, that's it for now.