Saturday, November 05, 2005

Bad Blogger!

I know, I know - I'm a bad Blog updater as of late. My apologies. I haven't even been checking out anyone elses blogs. Bad Blogger!

I did so many pushups & squats the other day that I was feeling it with early DOMS. I guess that's kind of a contradiction huh? Well, usually with me DOMS sets in at just around 24 hours but I was feeling it before then. No problem though - it's just a sign that I'm working my muscles & you can't beat that!

Things are going ok lately. My doctor told me he is worried about my mood swings & not so much my depression & he would like me to go on Topomax again. I was all for it but I can't afford it now because DH wanted to get his new/old truck on the road for the winter and we had to pay our taxes (we're awful about paying them on time - I mean awful!). It turned out that we have almost the heaviest truck you can have & had to pay just shy of the max amount to register the darned thing. So with the taxes we're out about $1,000. ARGH! We've both agreed to post the tax bills on the fridge to keep ourselves in line & on time with them from now on.

We've also decided to make a better effort at getting pregnant. My doctor is aware of it too & said that I'll probably find that the extra hormone activity & changes will help with my mood swings & I'll enjoy some even moods & enjoy being pregnant. How odd but yet - fabulous!

We've been kind of trying for over a year but we were only serious for about 6 months & then after getting totally frustrated & depressed when nothing happened we've just had fun & not been careful (no protection). We really need to have our bills in line if we're going to be parents so we're trying to get ahold of things. After trying for so long I'm a firm believer in knowing that the choice isn't mine - it's God's & he's not going to give us something we can't handle. So, with his help - it's up to us to get ready so he can bless us with a family. And, today I have cramps (odd) so maybe it's a good sign! Who knows ... :-)

I totally bought the wrong Black Eyed Peas CD - I picked up Elaphunk - oops - I wanted the new one for my hubby because he likes "Don't Lie" & a few other songs & so do I. I apparently wasn't paying attention ... Oh well, C'est la vie.