Saturday, August 27, 2005

I found a fancy-schmancy link to prevent those unwanted advertising comments. For those of you that aren't sure where to get it, it's right on the dashboard but here you go straight from blogger (whoops - almost typed blooger - LOL):

"Unwanted Comments? Turn on word verification to help prevent comment spam."

This week I called a PT studio to set an an interview - got voice mail - checked out the outside of the place & decided - nuh-uh! Shady looking. I wouldn't want to go there to work out so why would my clients. Does that sound snotty? I hope not - it really didn't look inviting!

I also got in touch with Josh @ a (semi) local Bally's & set-up an interview for this Monday after work! I'm psyched (& scared!). I assume I wear standard dressy/interview attire? Anyone? I'll have just enough time to come home & freshen up.

Today's workout will consist of - nothing! Whoo-hoo - today is spa day. 3 of my girlfriends are taking another girlfriend to a spa for her (late) birthday present (she was booked up at birthday time). We're all getting treatments & then going out to eat. Should be a blast! I'm getting a pedicure, manicure & make-up consultation! I don' t wear much makeup so it'll be fun to see what they suggest.

I hope all my fellow bloggers are doing well. I haven't been online too much lately so I'm a little out of touch.

~~ Latoo