Monday, November 28, 2005

Gym Rat

Back to the old gym rat routine.

Can you tell I'm feeling better? I haven't posted this in a while. Why you ask? Oh, I shall tell you why! Because I haven't even been to the gym in God knows how long. No worries. I'm not turning into a tub of lard. Oh what you must be picturing! Maybe a little "skinny fat" but nothing to freak about. I can still be caught doing standing pushups before leaving the bathroom at work & butt-squeezes in the shower like any other fitness freak. And, I do have a home-gym anyway so it's not like I can't work-out - no excuses here! I do however prefer my key-gym membership (which I now have again - WHOOT-WHOOT!). Anyway, lets pray this mood-stabilizer I'm on now continues to kick this depression in the ass & keeps me out of the worst funk I've ever experienced!

Exercising always makes me feel great though once I get into it so I'm good to go here.

---> Anywhoo --- We both (the hubby & I) did Back & Bi's this am. I did the following:

Supersets: (chah!)

Bicep Curls: 3 sets of 10
Hyperextensions: 3 sets of 10

Hammer Curls: 3 sets of 10
Lat Pull downs: 3 sets of 10

Body-Bar Curls: 3 sets of 10
Row Machine: 3 sets of 10

Tomorrows mission:
Cardio -- I'm aiming for running depending on machine availability.