Saturday, November 12, 2005

Today

Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day for a fall run & some raking! We have soooo many trees in our yard & it always gets covered with leaves when the wind blows. We're using a new tactic this year & have waited until quite a few fell otherwise we end up raking like 5 weekends in a row. I've got to say though - I love raking (sans the blisters I always get no matter what pair of gloves I wear). I love the sound of raking.

Lucy is eating the cats food again. It's really driving me up a wall. She'll have a perfectly good (full) bowl of food in the kitchen but she has to eat the cat food! Then we run out of cat food & I have to go out & get some. We yell at her time & time again & she does it time & time again! ARGH! And, of course when I'm yelling at her she has to make the craziest face:
Doesn't it just makes you melt. Well, I do & I feel awful yelling at her that I end up caving in & giving her hugs. I'm going to be such a sucker when we have kids! But come on - look at that face, just look at it & tell me you wouldn't do the same ...

Well, I've got to jet - I have a craving for a new purse so I'm going to hit TJ Maxx plus, I need a new flat iron - mine choked & I feel like I have bouffont hair lately. I'm so used to straightening it - I at least need the option not to.

Ok, one more of Miss. Lucy-Loo: