Tuesday, November 22, 2005

My coworkers

I swear are going to drive me insane with their ramblings about nothing.

There is a new lady in the department on the other side of the wall & with ghetto girl over there flapping her gums a mile a minute about her baby's daddy the nice new lady must think we're all from the wrong side of the tracks. I give her a month before she quits. She seems real sweet too. Poor thing. She has no idea what she's getting herself into.

And, apparently if you don't have an engineering degree you're worth nothing around here. They wont tell you that of course - you have to figure it out on your own. Well, I've figured it out boss & I'll tell you what you can do with that engineering degree that you have. You can still it up your ass sideways. You can ram it up your ass sideways so hard that it makes your disgusting too wide for a guy that skinny ass bleed! In fact - please do that - please! And, do it so hard that it makes your eyes bleed too! Because that engineering degree & your bleeding ass & your bleeding eyes just make you that much better than me - no really they do - no really - no really - no really .... Fuck off!

Wow - that feels so much better! I love blogs.