Friday, January 20, 2006

Excellent!

That's how I have been feeling lately!

I don't know if it's the new medication or what but I have been in a great mood the past few days. I've also been zooming around like the energizer bunny.

I finally bought my treadmill & we put it together & rearranged the home gym - it looks awesome! We just need to decide on a paint color & paint the walls (right now they are a stagnant white). We installed a small TV on one of those wall mounts (like you see at the hospital) right in front of the cardio equipment (ok, right now there's just the treadmill & elliptical but we will eventually be getting an upright bicycycle as well). I'm psyched!

The only downfall is that although my mood is up my legs have been sore all week off & on! Today they feel ok. I'm wondering if this is a side effect oh wait (multi-tasking &) just found some comments on a messageboard that Lamictal is notorious for those but that the muscle aches should go away. Well, I hope the soreness doesn't kick in later because I plan to do some running. Maybe I should do it this am instead ...

I have an appt. w/Beverly (tdoc) at 1pm today & I really don't feel like I need to go but I can't cancel on the same day as it would be so rude! Plus, I'm sure there's something we can talk about.

I'm excited that it's the weekend - tomorrow is the hockey game & I can't wait to see all my old friends from my last job!! Whoot-whoot!