Friday, December 23, 2005

Spending too much time in my head!

That's it. Lately I've been spending too much time in my head.
I love my shrink. I wish I could put her in a bottle & bring her home & rub the bottle & she'd pop out like a genie (poof!) & then I could just talk to her for an hour or so whenever I want to (& she wouldn't charge me). Now that would be awesome!

I told her today as I arrived 5 minutes late. The 2 most important things about me are these:
  • I'm always late &
  • My pants are always falling down

See, I'm really not that complicated. Oh & I'm also extremely judgemental. But, I don't lie about it & I'm likely to change my opinion later on. In fact - very likely to. I've been wrong about people. I've misjudged people more than once. I have quite a few close friends that I originally judged as fake, self-centered, snobs. They are kind of self-centered but they're not snobs - they just like to shop!