Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Ah, the drunken poem.

Better then a drunk dial I guess. Ran into "Ted" last night (duh!).

The ex was a dick to me before I left last night so I'm blowing him off & going out with Nigel instead tonight. One of the many reasons I decided to end it with him was because of his anger that would be turned or acted out towards me (verbally). He does this & then expects me to just forget about it & move on - sometimes he says he's sorry, sometimes he just pretends it didn't happen. Either way, it's not something I am going to put up with & he needs to learn that.

I was going to go out with Nigel tomorrow anyway so we're just making it tonight instead. I'm looking forward to it. I'm looking forward to going out with someone that treats me with the respect I deserve.