Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Blah, Fucking Blah

Fucking Love Sucks (& yes I'm drunk)

How dare I seek happiness
When I know it is not there?
In the midst of my double vision stare.

He shares so much kissing with me
Then goes upstairs to forget I was there.

I’m left with the desire for him that was present
From the beginning up until now
With love & resentment
That he has no idea of what lies inside …

I am honest yet clouded about how I feel
I can’t be so upfront because I fear
He will find someone else
Even though he’s not looking
How foolish this must seem ….

I make so many excuses,
Try so many different things
Yet In my heart he remains.
And a fool I am.
For so many reasons
Of which I can not & will not claim.
I still hold it in for fear so obvious but which I won’t explain.

Am I fool?
Yes, I admit.
But can I put an end to this?
I don’t think I can ..


JED
February 21, 1975