Tuesday, February 14, 2006

It looks promising!!

My interview went great. I got lost on the way (stupid Mapquest!) so I had to call her to let her know I was on my way. The girl that interviewed me is the manager & she's young. She had a few other people to interview but kept mentioning things like "your computer" & "you'll have your own cubicle" so I think that's a good sign. I made it through this interview great though & will be meeting with her & the President. She said she'd be calling me either tomorrow or Thursday to schedule that one. We hit it off well & felt very comfortable around each other. The place seems layed back & like a family environment. I'd be getting 2 weeks personal/sick/"mental health"/vacation days that I'll acrue but she said if I need to take them earlier I can borrow them that she doesn't mind. I thought it was cool that she even allows "mental health" days - it shows that she's that understanding of everyones needs. She started out doing telemarketing 4 years ago & is now the manager of sales & classifieds! The room for advancement there is incredible. I really want this job!!

Now, if my date goes as well as the interview I'll be a happy camper. And, apologies - I think my last post made it sound like my date was yesterday when it's in fact tonight!