Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Another date for tomorrow!

N talked to my friend Jaime & she shot me an email to let me know that he was talking about asking me out for tomorrow (woo-hoo). It cracks him up because any time he talks to her she tells me & vice-versa. But, hey - that's what girls do!

Shortly thereafter I got an email from him asking just that so we'll be going out again tomorrow (not sure where yet). He also said that he had a great time with me.

He's so refreshing after "Ted" because with "Ted" it was just hooking up when we were around each other & not so much him contacting me to take me out or anything. In fact - he never called me unless I texted him about something. Now, he still has a shirt of mine so I'm going to have to contact him sooner or later if he doesn't contact me so I can get it back. I have a feeling we'll run into each other this Friday though because we're having a party at one of our friends houses for another friend that's moving back to Mexico. And, I don't know what's up with him but I think whatever we had is over - especially with things going so well with N.

I told N about the "relationship" with "Ted" because like I said - I want to be honest with him & do this right. I let him know that the whole thing with "Ted" is up in the air & was mostly sex. I didn't go into huge detail but gave him the jist of it.

I don't like the idea of dating more than one person at a time - it just doesn't feel right to me for some reason so if I'm right & things are over with "Ted" then I'm just going to go forward dating only N. Even if I'm being honest with them both - still it's awkward.