Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Ah, this is funny - sure lifted my spirits!

I found this on another blog. It's: http://sarahthegreatandwise.blogspot.com/.

Step One--Go to google
Step Two--Search for "(your name) lookes like" *be sure to use quotes*
Step Three--Look at the results till you have wasted enough time


Example: "Jacqui looks like"


Here's a few amusing ones that I got back:

Jacqui looks like shes about to throw up haha.

Jacqui, looks like alot of work goes into one of those. (he he, what's that about?)

Jacqui looks like a photoshop job i would do on a freind of mine as a joke. that is a man's face. i swear (He he - this is my favorite, even though "friend" is spelled wrong!)

Jacqui looks like she could suck A golf ball through A garden hose. (Oh my!)

JACQUI looks like CHUCKY'S BRIDE!!!!

Anyway, try it with your name!