Sunday, March 12, 2006

Complicated

I'm going to start backwards here. Friday night me, Jaime & 2 other friends (guys) went out to a restaurant/bar/arcade (Dave & Busters) & then headed back to her place. Her boyfriend, "Ted" & "Ted"'s roomate & brother came back at just about the same time. 3 of them were hammered (including Ted). Ted decided he needed to cook something so I offered to help & asked if I could spend the night at his place. He said sure so we went upstairs & starting cooking & he kissed me. So, he we are again. We kissed & hugged & goofed around (wrestling - not sex) & then he pretty much passed out.

In the midst of the kissing I brought up the night he popped the "lets just be friends" deal on me & asked why he did that & why he didn't want to have be intimate anymore (well, until Friday night). He told me that he didn't want me to think he wanted a girlfriend & that he didn't want to start thinking that way either. So, in a nutshell he DOES (not that I didn't know this) have feelings for me. For some reason he's holding back. I don't know why but, now I know for sure that I wasn't wrong that there are feelings between BOTH of us.

As, I said he passed out & we snuggled all night & then in the morning until I left. I'm just taking this at face value & not having any expectations. I'm just going to think of us as friends for now (really close ones) & just see what happens.

I however can't wait around for him so I'm still seeing Nigel (they're both aware). I told Nigel that I spent the night with Ted & did my best to explain the "relationship" between Ted & I which is basically just complicated. He asked if we had sex & I told him no (the truth). I told him that I would tell him if anything happened. We discussed our relationship & he told me that he's not seeing anyone else & he would tell me if he started to see someone else. So ... he's exclusive with me & me well, for the most part. I could never sleep with 2 different guys - it just wouldn't be right. But, at the same time I'm emotionally sleeping with them both so it's complicated.

Argh! I might see Ted tonight because I picked up some cookbooks for the guy because he desperately needs them & I'd like to drop them off. I'm not planning on anything more than that.