Monday, March 13, 2006

Bleh!

I called out today. I've been fighting a nasty cold for a few days now & I'm coughing so much I can't see being on the phone at work. I felt bad calling out when I've only been there a short time but I need to get some rest.

I did see Ted last night at Jaime's & gave him the books. We chit-chatted a little bit (small talk) but that's about it. I came home early & tried to get some sleep but I kept coughing & my chest felt tight making me want to cough more no matter what position I lied in.

We were all talking about doing a "game night" which would be fun so I'm hoping it pans out. We went to Wal-mart last night & bought Scattagories plus I got some blank cd's so I could burn System of a Down's Mesmerize for one of our friends (I've only been telling him I'd do it for 2 months or so) & some cough drops.

Yeah, sorry - no excitement here ...