Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Back to work

Well, I went to work today feeling much better. My boss was totally fine with me being out - thank God! I felt so bad but I was really sick (& depressed) making it impossible for me to go in.

Today, much better. I had a decent day at work & the day just flew by.

I re-texted Ted to see if he got my last one & asked him what he was doing this weekend. He's having a CD release party but said he'll probably call me after (late that night). I texted him back "U better not blow me off or I'll kick ur ass & you know how tuff I am!!". Yeah, ok so I'm not that tough but for some reason guys always like to tackle me. Last time I was over Ted's (Friday night) he tackled me & we started wrestling on the floor. Did I blog that I spent the night there? Oh wait, yeah I did. Anyway, like I said we didn't do anything but fool around (no sex). Nigel is always tackling me too. What is it with that? I guess I look tackleable (like that's a word).

So, we'll see what happens this weekend. I haven't heard from Nigel since Sunday morning (when he dropped me off) & I know he has a busy week going on so I don't know what my weekend will look like. Watch me end up sitting home by myself. That'd suck.