Saturday, March 19, 2005

Resolution & a Dilemma

It's official - I printed & placed my business cards at the gym & popped my first payment into the drop box (for this month). I would post a picture of my business card but I can't for the life of me figure out how. I have to have my pictures on another website to post? Strange.

Anway, I'm excited & nervous at the same time. Afterall - the only person I've really trained is my husband so. I'm going to put up some cards at the office too where I work. And, when I do start training clients - their payments to me will end up paying for my membership at the gym & then some. Excellent - I just need to put a $$ on my services - I'll need to be at at least $20 per 1/2 hour session but I'm not sure yet.

Hold on, got to get my coffee & my myoplex light (nutrition) bar ... Oh shit, forgot the bar .... hold on ..... Ok....

Now, I have been tossing this around in my head - should I give my sister the address for my blog? She lives in Florida & I hardly see her (which sucks!). This would give her a peak into my daily (permitting I post daily) life that she doesn't ordinarilly get to see (which may be good since my life is not exactly exciting). Ah, what to do, what to do. My blog may bore the shit out of her. In fact I think it already bored the shit out of my one reader. Oh, my solo reader .... come back .....

Damnit, I forgot to take my mulit-vitamin - hold on ........... ok, all set now.

-K, so I appear to only be able to run every-other-day thanks to my dead-slow-to-heal ankle.
Thus, yesterday - no cardio but here's what I did:

Chest:

Standard sets (alternating with hubby)
3 sets - 50#'s - Bench Press (regular supine position)
3 sets - 15#'s - Incline dumbell chest press

Supersets:
1 set - 15#'s - Decline dumbell chest press with a twist
1 set - 15#'s - Decline dumbell flyes

That covers the workout. Tonight is legs & cardio (running on the treadmill at the gym).

To sum it up:
The awful truth: There isn't any!
Brownie points: Got off my ass & put my name out there. Now ... I wait ...

Toodles! (God - why do I say that? Just to annoy myself?)