Thursday, May 05, 2005

Oh happy day!

Ok, not really. I just thought I'd give it a try - being all perky & happy first thing in the morning.

I would have slept a little later however Lucy (my alarm beagle) noticed me turn over and immediatly following were several paw swipes (all mistaken I'm sure). She kept "rolling over" and "stretching" and kept wacking me each time. The dog is so smart that she's stupid. So, I rolled over (put my back to her), pretended I didn't have a clue and was still sleeping. I could tell she was perplexed so I turned back over laughed and we got up.

Now, I am sitting her drinking my coffee (Folgers - yuck - ran out of Dunkin's but such is life). I just paid my electric bill online. Today I have to go may a key copy for the hubby, pay taxes for hubby, go tanning (for me!). So why the key you ask? We need another gym key because the owner never called me back and although we've been paying for both Mrpttobegirl and I - only I have the key - major pain - trust me. I'm constantly paranoid he is going to lose it (he loses everything).

I will be contacting Nike today because the $100 Shocks I bought (on sale for $80) have been giving my feet blisters no matter the type of sock I wear and I've given them about a month to "break in". I love the look but my feet are screaming at me!

It looks and feels like it's actually going to be warm today. Thank God because I sooo wanted warm weather for my vacation and all I've gotten is ASS. Well, it's been ok - but too cold if you ask me. Good running weather but that's about it. I want tank-top weather!!!

Ok, so I have to go to the bathroom now so b-bye! Aren't you glad I share so much?