Wednesday, May 18, 2005

What's going on .........

Hi all. Sorry, I've been kinda MIA for a few days here. Everything's going fine. Still hitting the gym @ 5 for cardio. Nothing too exciting going on.

The past few weeks have been birthday after birthday at the office which means cake after cake but I'm holding up. I allow myself a small piece to be polite and I enjoy it. I don't go back for 2nds like some people and since I eat so healthy I cut myself some slack. Hopefully there aren't anymore for a while though because I'll have to hold back pretty soon and start saying "No, thank you".

I got sucked into the Brittany/Kevin reality show premier last night (I'm a reality TV whore so it doesn't take much). Anyway - what a freak she is. The girl has some serious issues but then maybe I'm just not used to someone as immature as her at her age. And, with all her talk about "getting laid" and "favorite sex positions" it sure seems to me that "Miss I didn't have sex until the end of the relationship with Justin" is a big fat (ugly without makeup) liar! I think she's going to be losing a lot of fans with this show. And, back to the makeup thing - it really is amazing what those Hollywood makeup artists can do huh? Well, enough Brittany bashing :-)

And, today I thought I'd finally try to wear heals right - well guess who's ankle hurts all of a sudden? It's like it plans it or something - now I have to find new shoes or just deal with the pain. How annoying. I need to get the flexibility back!

Well, off to work.