Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Fat, ugly and disgusting

yup that's me - there ya go!

I was going to post a new picture in my blog profile. One that's clearer. The one up there that you see was taken with an old camera phone. So I've been trying to get a good picture of myself & every time I just look like a big fucking fat, round faced cow so you aint getting a new picture - deal with it! Am I yelling at you or just at myself? Sorry guys - I think I'm just yelling at myself & now I've got the dog barking and the brownie container is falling off the counter for no reason - bad karma - I tell you makes strange things happen around me. Strange dreams, brownie containers falling off counters .... what next? Pretty soon Jim Brickman is going to hit a wrong note on the radio ...now that'd be embarrassing .... wait ... wait ... nope he made - it's all right.
.
Apparently my karma is contained with the walls of my house. Good news folks!
.
Who knows. Maybe I'll surpise you all with a good mug shot one soon enough ..
.
One suprise I do have: I somehow with all my bad as shit karma have managed the energy to put together a chili in the crockpot & a bread in the oven (no not a bun in the oven) & I also managed to eat a bowl of Raisin Bran Crunch (that my friends is my breakfast & lunch - the RBC that is - eating bores me). The chili will be my (& dear husbands) dinner (it smells good so that will help entice me to eat it!!). I must say I sure felt like Susie homemaker making that chili! I rather enjoyed myself. I did have to put the timer on (love that feature on the oven) with the bread because as I'm sure you fellow bipolars know if I don't I'm likely to go on to something else & forget I put the fucking thing in the oven.
I'm close to one of my let's tackle everything in the house moods but I guess the nice pill doctor has put a stop to that with the nice pills he has me on :-(. We'll see though because I have had problems sleeping the past few nights & that's usually a sure sign of mania to come. I have had some crazy ideas going through my head about going to the local paper and proposing an advice column that yours truly head up (one with "love advice" though instead of a dear abby type). I don't know if anyone out there watches the show Charmed but the character Pheobe played by Alyssa Milano does this very thing. Anyway, it sounds great but how does one with social anxiety pull such a task off? Plus I'm out of printer ink so how do I print a resume? I may have just enough left to maybe print one out - not so sure though. I swear ... me offer advice - what the heck was I thinking???
.
Run, run as fast as you can!!! Excellent!