Thursday, February 02, 2006

Oh boy, what am I getting myself into?

Remember I said that "Ted" was supposed to call me to finalize plans for tomorrow? Well, 10:30 goes by & no call. I need to know what's going on & if we're still going out because I need to be out of the house since "soon-to-be-ex" is having an old friend over.

Ok, so I texted him to see if he forgot or was blowing me off & told him it was ok to call (he was worried to call me b4 because of "soon-to-be-ex"). He called me back (trashed as he is a lot) & said he was at the Courthouse (a bar/restaurant) with Jaime's boyfriend (no biggie - whatever) & I reminded him that he said he'd call & asked him what we were doing tomorrow & he said he wasn't doing anything. So, I repeated myself & said "What are we doing tomorrow because we were supposed to go out" & he's like "Oh, ok we can go out - where do you want to go?"

I swear, I'm going to kick him in the ass! We agreed on Milbury (after he suggested Manchester) & I'm supposed to meet him at his house @ 6pm. I asked him if he was going to remember & he said of course. I suggested he write it down so he doesn't forget & asked if he wanted me to call first. I bet he forgets. Sometimes, I just don't know about him! He's lucky I like him.

Still, I'm growing concerned because he is young & apparently stuck in the "I have to drink all I can mode" & he is forgetful when he does drink. I guess I'll just go along for the ride but I have to admit I'm starting to have feelings for him (which I didn't intend to have). I'm trying to not make this more than it is (the relationship) but it's getting harder & harder to be objective. I'm wondering if I should just end it now before one of us gets hurt (namely me) but at the same time it's so hard because we're so attracted to each other (intellectually, possibly emotionally & of course physically).

I have a tdoc appt tomorrow. I think I'll mention this to her & she what she says but what do you all think? I'm getting in over my head aren't I?