Monday, February 06, 2006

In Fl

Ok everyone - just wanted to let you all know that I'm in WPB, FL until Friday night so if I don't post it's ok :-)

An update: He told me Friday night that he wanted to go back to being friends. I was dumbfounded - how do you go backwards after something like we had? So we talked a little more & fell asleep still wrapped in each other with me with a gazillion questions still going through my mind. Talk about mixed messages - telling me that & then rubbing my leg & putting his arm around me while we lay there??!! I tried to talk to him more in the am & he told me he doesn't want a relationship or girlfriend. I said - we're not in a relationship & he said yes, we are. We ended up leaving it as a type of friends with benefits thing because what kind of friends are always touching each other? He told me he doesn't have any girls that are friends & I said the same for myself. I felt like I twisted around what he wanted.

Oh & this all came up after I asked him why he hadn't kissed me ALL NIGHT.

So, late Saturday night I texted him & apologized for making things confusing when they shouldn't be & for questioning him. I also admitted that I was hurt. He didn't text or call me back. I really want to clear this up & I can't help but think he must wonder what my deal is ... ARGH!!!

Anyway, feel free to comment & offer your two cents as always. I'll try to log on again :-)