Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Hey all --->

Thanks for your comments & advice. I've decided to let happen what will happen with "Ted". In other words - I'm moving on - if he wants in he's going to have to work for me. I've also managed to get me a date - for Valentine's day with a nice looking bassist for a latin band (he's not latin though - he's as white as can be). I worked with him in the past (well, not the same dept but the same co) & his brother is married to my friend Jaime's boyfriend's cousin (confusing huh?). So, I know he's a good guy. We'll see how it goes :-)

The other guy - "Ted" is still on my mind but I'm leaving the ball in his park. It's so easy to get wrapped up in things & I can't fall privy to it. I came "this close" to falling into a depression over it - why?! Fuck that - I'm moving on. I've got a lot to offer the right guy & if I don't meet him tomorrow, or next month, or next year that's fine. For now, I'm just going to have fun, enjoy people & life & just be myself. If something or the someone comes along on the way that's great. If not, at least I'll be having fun & living life :-)

Hugs all - thanks for watching out for me :-)

I wish I had time to check out everyone's blogs. I'm going to be sooooo behind!