Monday, February 27, 2006

What's up?

I just realized that I haven't actually blogged in a while. I've been checking out everyone elses as much as I can but have neglected to actually update my own!

Let's see ... what's been going on? Well, my new job is going great. My new boss continues to be awesome & has been letting me come in at 9:30 & leave early (3:30, 4 & today at 4:30). Tomorrow I will begin going in for my regular hours - 8-4:30.

I should be going out with Nigel tomorrow. I talked to him last night because he called (right when I was about to call him) to tell me he was sorry he didn't get a chance to get together with me over the weekend & to see if I wanted to get together tomorrow or something. So, he should be calling me tomorrow (since he didn't call me tonight) to figure out what we're going to do. I'm looking forward to seeing him again.

My sleeping patterns are back to normal & I'm able to get to bed earlier. Additionally, my eating habits have improved & I am eating more (but not too much or unhealthy foods). I have been a little irritable lately & worried I was going to drop into a depression but I'm pretty sure I can attribute that to PMS & I'm working my way through it.