Thursday, March 02, 2006

Hey ...

So, things are still going great.

Nigel cooked me dinner Tuesday night - a fabulous pasta dish. I was making fun of him because every guy always cooks me freakin' pasta but what he made was incredible - he even made his own sauce!

It was sweet to watch him cook but, it was hard to keep our hands off each other while he was. It's funny how romantic cooking dinner can be.

Afterwards we retired to his bedroom (for a really awesome game of Monopoly - you perverts probably think it was really sex - ok, it was sex - twice yum). Then we talked & talked & got to know each other better. He's open about a lot of things (including talking about sex which is awesome & a must in any relationship) & I loved just talking with him & lying close to him. Plus, he always looks me right in the eyes like no-one else I've ever known & I LOVE that!

Oh & I loved this - afterwards when I was getting dressed & ready to leave (because we were lying there nekked talking for about an hour) I asked if my hair was all frizzy. He always grabs it from behind during sex & kind of cradles my head &/or pulls it a little & I tell him he's always knotting my hair. So of course he teases me & says that he's purposely making knots back there during sex to annoy me. I'm so off track here! So, I ask if it's messy & looks frizzy - basically like I just had sex & his reply was "Oh, NO it's just SEXY". I don't know why but that makes me smile & all warm & fuzzy.

He's really great. He always calls when he says he's going to & the other day he left me a voice mail calling me "hotstuff" & when he was cooking & we were talking & flirting he called me "babe" (in fact, I called him that in a text message too). Hmmm ... pet names? I really have a good feeling about this.

I like him, I like him a lot :-)