Thursday, May 25, 2006

Alright Dan

You got it. I don't want you to whither away into nothing missing my every-so-interesting bloglings! LOL

Shall I bore you all with the knowledge that I've been transferred to a new location/new job/with new co-workers thanks to a spur-of-the-moment meeting with the Publisher at the newspaper? Should I go on & on about having my own office? And, shall I carry on how I've already been invited to outings with these new coworkers?

Or ... shall I talk about the little tryst I had with my ex's roomate? The dirty sex we had after a week of dirty-text messaging while keeping the whole thing a complete secret? Should I mention his age? Alright ... I'll give you that ... he's 21! Oh, it makes me feel so old (but, then I DID get carded at the store today!). Shall, I ellaborate on my insatiable appetite for sex? Oh, wait - you all already know about that. How about the fact that just that one night of sex made me realize that although it's hot it's not like it is with someone you care about? Ah, you already know that too. One night of hot sex can make you think about a lot I guess ... can make you learn a lot .... Who would ever have thought?

How's that?