Monday, May 01, 2006

Ok, I need help

I just went into the bathroom after making a goodbye note & sat there with a razor. Now, I'm searching for some pills to take to stop this. I can't take it anymore. I hurt so much. I'm so alone. It's just not fair. Why me? What the FUCK did I do to deserve this? I swear all the pain in the world is in me right now & it hurts so much it's unbearable. I can't call my shrink - I haven't seen her in months. I can't call my ex - he wont know what to do. I can't call Nigel because he's probably home sleeping & too tired to come over. I can't call my "friend" Jaime because she didn't even bother to answer my IM when I KNEW she was online because it showed it. I can't call Ted because he's probably sleeping & wont answer the phone. I can't call my sister because she's in FUCKING FL. I'm not just imagining I'm alone - I AM.

I hate myself. I hate every little thing about myself & I want to die. I'm so worthless & pathetic & have become everything I detest. I have no insurance - I can't even go to the FUCKING hospital.