Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I'm ok

No-one has even read this but, should anyone stop by ... I made myself go lay down & try to sleep. I ended up calling out of work today because I had a migraine from getting so emotional & my eyes are puffed out like walnuts, I just didn't have it in me to go in. I finally rolled out of bed around 10:30 this morning & I feel a little better ... I'm still not sure quite what to do. This is getting worse & worse & I'm fighting the desire to isolate myself by making myself email friends.

I suppose what I should really do is tell them how I feel but, then I feel like a loser asking for attention because I'm weak. The only one that knows almost how rough of a time I'm going through is Nigel but, I'm not being completely honest with him either.

There's a support group near my work every Wed night for people with BP & depression & I'm going to contact them & go tomorrow. I told Nigel I was going to & asked him if he thought it was wierd & he said no. I've been avoiding it like the plague while wanting to go at the same time because of the stigmas associated with mental illness... It's time I suck it up & go.