Thursday, March 24, 2005

A push & a button!

Yes I am typing when I should be putting the dog in her crate (we crate train her until she understands that no - it's not ok to eat our cd's and socks and whatever else fits in her little beagle mouth) and heading back to work for the wonderful 2nd half of the day.

But, no - I want to type. Type away ...... Ok, I'll just get to the freakin' point & maybe sign on later.

This morning's workout:

  • .50 at 3. mph (to warm up)
  • 1.00 at 6. mph (moderate run)
  • .50 at 3. mph
  • .50 at 7. mph
  • .50 at 3. mph (to cool down)
    total ---> 3 miles (& around 300 calories)
Not bad eh? I pushed myself like I said I would & then the sudden realization that there was a 5k button on the damned treadmill came to me. Does it also control spead? (I asked Jaime) She didn't know so I hit the button & golly gee whiz it does! So, guess what I'll be doing next time?? How very exciting for me.


More later (or not)