Sunday, March 20, 2005

Sunday, the free-day. The eat what I want and don't feel guilty (yeah, right) day! I can't help it I still feel guilty.

Yesterday's excercise consisted of cardio & legs (with the husband) as such:

At the track:

.25 walk (to warm up)
.50 jog/run
.25 walk
.50 jog/run
.50 walk
------> totalling 2 miles + we did some 100 meter sprinting

At home leg workout:

2 sets of 15 Side Lunges
2 sets of 15 Hip Extensions
2 sets of 15 Pendulums
2 sets of 20 kick backs with a twist

Man, did the husband whine & bitch & moan. He hates working out his legs & the instant we do he develops the attention span of a 2 year old. It's really quite amazing how a groan man can act like a child & let every little thing distract him because he just doesn't want to do something. All manly one second & the next a whining little girly-man. I still love him though - the bastard.

I will be starting this next week out with a trial of morning work-outs. The intention is to workout in the am so I can have free time in the PM to train the hubby & any clients I might have in the future. I'm really very nervous about training clients.

Tonights/Tomorrows goals: Go online to get PT forms (health history, fitmarks ...). Get up at 4:45am to get to the gym by 5am for my new morning routine workout. This will give me enough time to get home by 6ish to get in the shower & get ready for work.

The awful truth: Ate a bad meal (Chinese) yesterday - it evened out carb wise but I made a bad choice & had a snack of some more an hour before going to bed.

Brownie points: Managed to get cardio in 5 days this week! A good deal of it was thanks to circuit training but that will change this week.

I need to practice what I preach & be in top shape for my clients & for myself.

Goals for the week: Stick to am workouts, work on getting Jaime to come with me! Map out workouts for the week for me & hubby. Get paperwork for client interviews & initial consultation.

That's it tonight (no more "toodles" - I mean - who the hell says that?!)