Friday, March 25, 2005

What a messed up workout today.

I tried the 5K button on the treadmill like I said I would not realizing it didn't offer up any warm up time & I ended up with mad shin splints. To make matters worse I was right smack dab in the middle of 2 other people running on their treadmills. I probably looked like a moron. Oh well, such is life.

I did however get in a great shoulder & leg superset workout as follows:

Superset 1:

  • 3 sets of 8 at 10#'s - shoulder presses
  • 3 set of 8 at 35 #'s - knee curl machine
Superset 2:

  • 3 sets of 8 at 10#'s - L-concentric raises
  • 3 sets of 8 at 65#'s - leg extension machine

Superset 3:

  • 3 sets of 8 at 8#'s - lateral to front raises (went down to 5#s for the last one)
  • 3 sets of 15 at 15#'s - calf raises

I also jumped on the Roman Chair:

  • 1 set of 8 regular bent knee raises
  • 1 set of 10 side bent knee raises
That's it folks. At least I made up for the bad cardio. But then today was day 5 in a row of cardio so ....

That's it for now ........