Sunday, April 03, 2005

5 days works just swell and back to the old me

Well, the 5 days per week (Mon-Fri) workout schedule is going great. I'm surprised I've been successful in getting up every morning but I don't allow myself time to contemplate not getting up and I refuse to think of not getting up as an option.

Working out is like eating - we have to do it to live. No if's and's or but's!

My training sessions are going well with my new client. She is fun to train and I always leave feeling great that I helped her on her way to a healthier and happier lifestyle.

The hubby will be joining me at the gym tomorrow am along with his boss. It'll be interesting to see if he sticks to am w/o's or not.

The awful truth: Ate a whole lot of penuchi today but then today is my free day!

Brownie points: Lost a few pounds and a few inches! Love it!

Oh! And, ditched the blonde hair - just wasn't me. I'm back to my natural chestnut brown and I'm sure my mom is up in heaven saying "I told you so". But, that's ok mom - I still love ya!

More tomorrow :-)