Monday, April 04, 2005

The hubby made it to the gym

This morning's cardio was great. The hubby decided to try going and actually made it out of bed and to the gym this morning (after bickering how we need to get up earlier). I warned him tonight that he's messing with "Independant Jacqui" in the words of George on Seinfeld.

Goodness - have to tell you too that his boss met him there wearing a sweatsuit. People still wear those? He looked really comfortable but really silly at the same time.

Here's how it went down:

.25 @ 3.0-3.5
2.00 @ 6.0
.25 @ 3.0-3.5
.75 @ 6.0
.25 @ 3.0 & cool down
_________________
3.5 miles total

I finally tied myself down & planned the weeks workout too. I will continue my cardio 5 days per week (Mon-Fri) and I have compiled my weight training to be 3 days per week.

I'm not sure how I'm going to pull off the weights & the cardio. I may have to continue to go to the gym 2 x's a day. I go up to 3 times a day when I'm training Barbara.

Anyhow, I'm signing off. Time to watch a movie :-)