Monday, July 11, 2005

Day 1

Hi all. My puter has been bitchy lately with one of the display drivers funking out on me. I think I have it fixed now but one never knows. It did this a few weeks ago & I thought I had it fixed but it got pissy again on me this week. The damned laptop is only 2 years old so WTF?

Anyway, today was day 1 of my new schedule. I'm doing a 6 days on 1 day off (similar to that of your new workout Stacey). We'll see how it goes. I think I'll like it - it's a little hardcore but I'm excited. I'll be tossing in 4 cardio sessions per week too so I can drop down my body fat percentage. Today was Chest & Tri's & I had a great workout. My left tri's are shaking as I type right now because of the weird angle my arm is at!

I'm finally used to the creatine however I'm a little miffed as to whether or not it's making any difference since I workout at 5am & can only take it after my workout. If I take it before it'd be at 4:30 - still not good right? I read that it takes an hour before it's in your system. Any tips anyone?

Well, I've got to sign off. Things to do. Take care all :-)