Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Today's bullshit

Today was back & bi's at the gym. Got there bright & early (10 minutes late - yet on time - don't ask). I had to make some new rules though for my workout buddy:

1. No whining.
2. No more baby weights.
3. No pouting.

I'm sure she'll break all the rules on Friday but tomorrow I'm going to kick her ass during cardio so I can use it to threaten her with if she acts up - tee-hee.

Oh & I work with a bunch of freaks (workout buddy included) but I wouldn't have it any other way. What's funny is I'm talking about my friends. They make me laugh so bad - I don't know how I would work without them here!

Well, back to eating my pizza (shut up - it's healthy choice!) & enjoying my lunch break. Maybe I'll check in again later, or maybe not ....

BTW, I think I have cleavage - those chest workouts are the bomb!