Monday, June 13, 2005

Yeah, so I downloaded me some smileys

BBQ
Went to a BBQ yesterday and had a splendid time. It was my free eating day but I kept it moderate with one fat infested hotdog & one greasy hamburger. Ok, and a couple/few beers too Drunk Walk . We decided to go bowling afterwards and I tried to convince them that the lowest score wins (that'd be me) but they just humored me.

Went to the gym today Weight Lifting so obviously I didn't have too many beers seeing I got up at 4:30am. Today was leg & shoulder day. Here's the drill:

Legs

60 lunges (30 each leg) @ 15# (done 20 @ a time - 10 each leg)
3 sets of calf machine raises @ 40# (wimpy I know - still babying the ankle)
3 sets of 8 @ 115# abductor machine
3 sets of 8 @ 75# adductor machine

Shoulders

3 sets of 8 @ 10# front to lateral raises
3 sets of 8 @ 15# overhead presses
3 sets of 8 @ 50# rear delt machine
That's it. My shoulders were feeling kind of wimpy Scrawny so next week I need to kick it up a notch. It's funny to because as I was doing my shoulder workout I noticed that I can see a lot more definition in my shoulders but yet I felt weaker. Kinda strange ...

Anywhooooo ... I'm playing hookey today along with the hubby. I decided it at the last minute. I feel rotten though fake calling in - I hate lying.

As you can see I downloaded me some smileys - annoying? I haven't decided yet. They're so damned cute & I always chuckle when other people use them. So, I got sucked in. Will it last? Maybe, maybe not.