Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Well, it's official ...

the husband is in love with the BFL workout. It's funny because he's been doing his own thing at the gym for so long that he was grunting & groaning like I've never heard before (well, except - you know - tee-hee). I think the shoulders killed him the most. He doesn't ordinarily spend that much time on them - which is funny because looking at him you would think he does.

Anyway, the workout was awesome. I love the BFL pyramid style - you get such an awesome workout & so much in under an hour (although with us 2 morons trying to figure out the free weights ... ah 25 + 25 + the bar <> oh 15 + ... it may have taken us a little or maybe a lot more time).

Tomorrow's lbwo should be awesome! I can't wait to see (or should I say hear) the hubby when we do lunges & ball squats! Plus, to watch him try to go up & down the stairs the next day will be ever so priceless!! Oh my - that sounds evil doesn't it? Well, tough shit - so I'm evil - kill me!

None the less, I can't wait. Tonight is cardio. The hubby is doing his regular Tuesday bike ride. I think I'm just going to do a little HIIT running around the neighborhood. I have only done HIIT on the treadmill so it should be interesting trying to keep my pace (which I am awful at) on the open road. Wish me luck ;-)