Monday, August 01, 2005

NEWSworthySHIT

Great news everyone!

My husband has decided that he wants to do Body4Life. Now granted he works out & is in pretty damned good shape but he's tired of his routine & wants a change.

What better change is there?? BFL is so easy & fun - when I first started working out & was completely lost (clueless!) as to what to do I stumbled on BFL & loved it. It offered me the structure & direction I needed. I lost around 10 pounds & 8 inches & found a new way of life - healthy! Additionally, we just found out that a neighbor of ours did it & got awesome results so the hubby is pumped. He wants my help & I immediately said "Help? I'll do it with you! I love that program!"

So, in case you can't tell I'm thrilled to death because I love BFL & actually - I pretty much still follow the eating-for-life lifestyle anyway.

We're starting tonight & I've already started monitoring my food intake. I have been slumping on the protein & carb bit so I wasn't exactly doing EFL just a basic 6 meal a day - do your best to get a protein & carb schpeel but now I will be strict!

The BFL website has been updated nicely as well. They now have a Journal spreadsheet you can download & input your information in so you don't have to buy the actual Journal at the store! There's a TFL & EFL spreadsheet. Excellent - guess who's already downloaded & filled hers in? Yup, that'd be me - now stop laughing at me!

Well, I am off. This morning went pretty fast.