Friday, January 27, 2006

1st double "date"

Well we went on what I guess is considered our 1st double date last night. The reality is that we just went out to eat with our friends that I've been staying with but still we were a couple not just a guy & a girl going out with our friends. Plus, he bought my dinner which was very sweet (& I told him he didn't have to do that but he did anyway).

It's kind of strange because we're showing affection in front of our friends now (the ones I'm staying with - yes). It's hard for us to keep our hands off each other. I feel like a school girl! He'll be rubbing my leg or me rubbing his or I'll be playing with his hair or we just plain hold hands. We haven't kissed in front of them yet but if he wants to go out for a cigarette he asks me to go & afterwards we make out like horny teenagers that can't get enough of each other.

I stayed at his place again last night. He said we could watch a movie (yeah, like that would happen) & he pops in some old Robert Deniro movie. I don't know - I told him "You do realize we are not actually going to watch this right?" & of course we didn't. We were lying close in his bed & constantly touching each other - what movie, where?

I asked him when he was going to take me on an actual date - just the two of us since we don't seem to make it much farther than his bed & he said whenever I want so that's good. Although, he & I spend more time kissing & touching then anything else & I can guarantee we wont talk much & will probably end up doing it in his car or something. It's uncontrollable the way we feel when we're together & I know it's not just me because our actions are an exact reflection of each other.



On a side note my soon to be ex-husband sent me an email (which is kind of strange since he could have just left a note) to express that he still loves me no matter what happens etc. etc. I'm really starting to not feel bad anymore. Is that not terrible? I mean, I do feel bad but I don't feel the same as him - that's more it. I just want to move on but we have so much to work out with the house etc & the actual divorce.