Monday, January 30, 2006

Defeated

The touch of your hand on my skin.
Your breath against my cheek.
I want to feel you within -
My inner self – you make me so weak.

A woman with no ability nor desire to say no.
You’ve instilled in me such want, with no control.

A beginning from the end – do we want to start back?
I ask this of you but then wonder if I want this myself.
A direction, a purpose – something we both lack.
Do I continue, impede? Being with you & what I felt …

So new, so unexpected.
Your smile with thoughts behind it – you won’t share.
Often jaded, misguided, no recollection.
When you dare.

Still in my mind, my thoughts (no one knows) you remain.
I can’t understand for this to me is strange.

I want your hands on me, your lips on mine.
Hard but soft as can be all at the same time …

-- JED
-- January 30, 2006